Datcom’s Infrastructure as a Service hosts all your infrastructure needs, including hardware, servers, storage and software.
IaaS is the ideal option for on-demand, scalable IT resources.
IaaS eliminates the capital costs of hardware purchase and replacement, making budgeting easier. Staff are freed-up from hardware maintenance for more business-focused IT strategy.
Access IaaS through world-leading infrastructure platforms:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon EC2
- VMware Air
- HP Helion
Call us to discuss the different benefits of each of these platforms and how they can best match your needs. Ph 02 8651 1111
Benefits of IaaS through Datcom
- Benefit from our volume pricing. Our wholesale relationship with each platform enables us to provide clients with IaaS solutions at prices which beat going direct.
- Because we work with each of these platforms daily, we know the unique features of each one. This eliminates your need to invest weeks learning about each platform and analysing the best fit for your organisation.
- We work for you and therefore have no vested interest in the platform choice other than to ensure it is the best solution for your business.
- Based on your existing infrastructure, we identify the IaaS platform with the most beneficial features for your unique requirements. This approach enables the smoothest, fastest and most cost-effective transition.
- Increase or decrease your capacity within minutes not days.
- Choice of multiple instance types, operating systems and software packages.
- Security option of maintaining private instances separate to instances exposed to the internet.
- Deploy individual networks, firewalls, load balancers and allocate resources across your virtual data centre.
- Your data is housed in Australia with 99.95% uptime.
- You will benefit from our tried and tested system deployment templates which decrease the new system setup time.
- We provide all the necessary professional services to assist with initial setup and maintenance for your IaaS environment.
Want to discuss how to combine IaaS with your current infrastructure? We’d be happy to give you advice on your most advantageous options. Ph 02 8651 1111