Datcom is a Managed Services Provider operating since 1997. Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, we offer a great working culture within a professional and friendly environment.
We have industry partnerships, accreditations and certifications which include; Microsoft Gold Partner, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Silver Partner, Cisco Select Partner, VMware Professional Solution Provider and Citrix Silver Solution Advisor .
We are expanding our team due to the company’s continuous year on year growth. The primary focus will be to generate new business whilst supporting existing clients and the sales team. Comprehensive training and support will be provided by an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager and the Sales Team Leader.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and maintain accounts
- Generate sales opportunities
- Manage customer relationships
- Sales forecasting
- Attend and set client meetings
- Assist with proposals
- Provide administration support
Qualities of the successful candidate:
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- A completed university degree or diploma
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills and a friendly persona
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Professional written and communication skills
- Ability to work within a small team
- Energy and drive to achieve success
In return for your services we offer the opportunity to join an Australian owned and operated business. We will provide you with:
- Career growth potential to an Account Manager or Business Development Manager
- Ongoing product training and development
- Technical Pre-Sales support
- Management support to ensure customer deliverables are met
- Autonomy to lead the sales process
If you are passionate about sales and IT, we would love to hear from you!