Due to growth, we are seeking an additional experienced IT Service Desk Support Engineer Level 2 to join our highly technical team, providing support with all day to day customer issues and requests, via the telephone and remotely, as well as supporting our Network Operations Centre (NOC).
If you are a friendly, flexible, committed team member who is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the needs of our customers, this job is for you.
Possessing excellent written and oral English communication skills, an ability to meet deadlines and a desire to grow and learn within the company, you will be responsible for providing the exceptional service our customers know and expect from Datcom team members.
What you’ll be doing
What we are looking for
- Logging and actioning support tickets via our Autotask ticketing system
- Taking remediation actions in response to telephone and email user requests for system changes, errors, problems and incidents.
- Tasks include but not limited to:
- Users – Create/Change/Remove
- Security and Group Policy changes
- Networking – router and switch administration, connectivity and internet
- Email – creation, settings and troubleshooting
- Office365 – creating new accounts, users, settings and administration
- Internet domain administration
- Troubleshooting general issues surrounding unavailable services, printing, performance etc
- Monitoring and maintaining daily backups
- First point of contact for the resolution of issues with third party applications and liaising with third party software vendors
- Utilising our RMM tool for daily proactive maintenance tasks surrounding server and backup checks and monitoring of automated alert tickets
- The ability to support network switches, routers and firewall (CISCO and HP) is highly desirable
- Providing operational support for the inhouse Datcom team
- Current NSW Driver’s License (Desirable)
- Windows Server 2003-2012 Administration including Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint and Office365
- Network Administration (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless)
- Virtual Infrastructure administration (VMWare, HyperV)
- Backup system implementation and administration
- Experience working within a Network Operations Centre
- MCP, MCSA or MCITP
The following prerequisites are essential:
What we offer
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience working for a Managed Service provider (MSP)
- Excellent customer service including fluent verbal and written English
Who should apply?
- A first class office environment in the heart of the Sydney CBD 1 minute from the QVB
- A fantastic culture of hard working, creative people who are passionate about Datcom and being a part of its growth and success.
- An inclusive, safe environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle within and beyond the workplace.
- A fast paced and progressive working environment with regular interaction and mixers with fellow team members
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
If you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we’d like to hear from you!