Aruba Leader in new Gartner Report – Magic Quadrant for the Wired and WLAN Access Infrastructure!
This year’s results are unprecedented as Aruba became the overall leader and was highlighted as the true visionary in the market.
The following link shows that Aruba was ranked #1 in all six categories in the Critical Capabilities report!! https://www.gartner.com/doc/reprints?id=1-4K2LJQC&ct=171107&st=sb
Some of the other highlights include:
- Gartner recommends to their clients that they “Evaluate HPE (Aruba) globally for all wired/WLAN access layer opportunities.”
- According to Gartner, as the leader Aruba shapes the market, has a portfolio with no gaps, provides complete and differentiating access layer applications, provides differentiating global service and support and demonstrates the ability to maintain strong relationships with channels and customers.
- Gartner clients continue to report a high degree of satisfaction with ClearPass.
- Gartner writes that Aruba’s management and service applications (ClearPass, IMC, Meridian, AirWave) support non-HPE devices such as Cisco, ALE and others, simplifying orchestration within multivendor environments.
- Gartner writes that the acquisition of Niara and Rasa strengthen Aruba network traffic and security monitoring capabilities.
Datcom Cloud and Aruba team look forward to working closely with you in FY18 as we deliver game-changing solutions!